Transsoolisus, M2F, F2M, sookorrigeerimine Eestis, genderqueer, queer, sugu, soolisus, soovähemus, transseksuaalsus, drag

New in town

FrancyXue

New in town

Postitamine by FrancyXue on 24/10/2017, 01:40

Hello everyone! My name is Peter, 40 years old and I just moved to live in Tallinn! 
    What I am doing here? Well, I am a crossdresser but still 'confused' on what I am really. Since childhood felt different but had to repress it and lead the so called normal life. I never lived in a big city, so now moved to Tallinn and hope to find more about myself. 
    Don't really know what to write here now, I don't speak Estonian, but will try to read all your messages. 

Cheers!!! 
    Peter
    must.orhidee

Re: New in town

Postitamine by must.orhidee on 26/10/2017, 18:29

FrancyXue kirjutas:Hello everyone! My name is Peter, 40 years old and I just moved to live in Tallinn! 
    What I am doing here? Well, I am a crossdresser but still 'confused' on what I am really. Since childhood felt different but had to repress it and lead the so called normal life. I never lived in a big city, so now moved to Tallinn and hope to find more about myself. 
    Don't really know what to write here now, I don't speak Estonian, but will try to read all your messages. 

Cheers!!! 
    Peter

Hello and welcome Smile 
    Where are you from?
    FrancyXue

Postitamine by FrancyXue on 26/10/2017, 18:45

Thank you  Very Happy !
    Born in Italy up in the very North, near the border with Austria. I am more an Austrian than Italian.  Surprised
    Keryth

Postitamine by Keryth on 27/10/2017, 00:14

Welcome to the forum Peter! Very Happy
    Glad that you decided to join and move to Estonia. Hope it goes well for you here and with discovering who you are.
    FrancyXue

Postitamine by FrancyXue on 30/10/2017, 23:53

Keryth kirjutas:Welcome to the forum Peter! Very Happy
    Glad that you decided to join and move to Estonia. Hope it goes well for you here and with discovering who you are.

Thank you Keryth! I hope it really. I did visited already the LGBT association. Next week will receive the Estonian ID. Seems I am moving my first steps Very Happy
    Marcus
    Admin

Postitamine by Marcus on 31/10/2017, 18:21

Hi FrancyXue. You are welcome to stay and chat!

Sponsored content

Postitamine by Sponsored content

23/11/2017, 05:15