TransFoorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transsoolisus, M2F, F2M, sookorrigeerimine Eestis, genderqueer, queer, sugu, soolisus, soovähemus, transseksuaalsus, drag

Kes iganes sa oled / whomever you are

Marcus
    Marcus
    Admin

Kes iganes sa oled / whomever you are Empty Kes iganes sa oled / whomever you are

Postitamine by Marcus Laup 20 Aug 2011, 04:22

whomever you are

Your identity is given by you, not me or anyone else. It does not matter if I understand a thing about you or your identity.
    I care that you are accepted as the person you hold yourself to be.
    I care that you accept me as the person I hold myself to be.
    I do not define myself nor my successes in life by comparing myself to you in a way that frames me as better nor you as worse.
    I am not responsible for your feelings, nor you for mine.
    I am responsible for the things I say to / about you and for my actions. Just as you are responsible for yours.
    My life will suffer if I bring suffering to yours and vice versa.
    I cannot love myself by hating you, nor will the reverse be true. The same goes for you.

Oma identiteedi nimetad sa ise, mitte mina ega keegi teine. Pole oluline, kas ma mõistan vähimatki sinust või sinu identiteedist.
    Ma hoolin sellest, et sind aksepteeritakse sellena, kellena sa ennast näitad.
    Ma hoolin sellest, et sa aksepteeid mind sellega, kellena ma ennast näitan.
    Ma ei määratle ennast ega oma edukust siin elus võrreldes meid toonides, mis teeb minust parema või sinust halvema.
    Ma ei vastuta sinu tunnete eest; sina ei vastuta minu tunnete eest.
    Ma vastutan selle eest, mida ma teen ja räägin sulle/sinu kohta. Samamoodi vastutad sina enda käitumise eest.
    Ma kannatan, kui teen sulle viga ja vastupidi.
    Ma ei saa ennast armastada, sind vihates; samuti on vastupidine tõsi. Ja sama käib sinu kohta.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Teis 19 Märts 2024, 05:51